Airport Exclusive Club
As they say, `What’s in a name’, same goes for this club. It’s no way near an aviation theme. It’s just a name. They have awesome shows every night by the in-house dancers. The club hires both men and women for the performances.
- Address: 6 Chùa Bộc, Hanoi 06
- Phone: +84 4 3518 8888
Infinity Club is where the city’s stylish party goers gather for a fun night out. Set in the financial district and part of the Jing An Kerry Center, this super stylish hotel is a gleaming and modern space, all glass and chrome.
The bar serves bespoke cocktails and premium whiskies. The decor is classy, all black and white tile and rich black leather, with a gleaming marble bar and polished wood. The food is excellent, the service slick and smooth.
- Address: 45 Hang Bai Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 21:00 – 00:30
- Tel: +84 96 555 8998
Taboo Lounge & Bar
Taboo is not the type of place you want to fly solo. It is, however, the kind of club were you’d go with a bunch of good friends, get a big table and then start ordering bottles of Johnnie Walker.
- Address: 4 Thuy Khue Street, Tây Hồ, Hanoi
- Directions: Among some of the other floating bars and restaurants, look out for the boat with vertical drapes all round
- Phone: 04-3728 2996
- Address: 8 Giang Vo, Ba Đình, Hanoi
- Directions: Next to Giang Vo Lake, between Kim Ma and Giang Vo streets. In the Hanoi Hotel.
- Phone: +84 4 38452270
Hero is an industrial style Hanoi club, that’s popular with locals and expats. Regularly features visiting DJs and events. The music policy here ranges from EDM and deep house to hip-hop and R&B.
- Address: 42M Yen Phụ, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 20:00 – Late
- Tel: +84 98 926 4242