Pattaya Hua Hin By Ferry
It is by far the best way to reach Hua Hin from Pattaya. The journey of Pattaya Hua Hin takes two hours. It is more expensive than a bus and is less expensive than a Taxi. The ferry service has started from January 2017. You can get the ferry from Bali Hai Pier in South Pattaya to the seaside resort town of Hua Hin in Prachuap Khiri Khan Province.
About the Cruiser
Royal Passenger Liner provides the ferry service. The 113 Kilometre journey takes around one and a half to two Hrs. depending upon the sea. The cost of travel for High-speed ferry is around 1250THB and for Business class ticket the price is around 1550THB.
The double-decker passenger catamaran Royal 1 carries 286 economy seats. It also offers 44 business class seats and 2 VIP rooms with 8 seats in each room.
Travel Formalities, Things to Know
- Passport (valid ID) for EACH passenger is required for boarding.
- Please come to departure site at least 60 minutes in advance.
- Royal Passenger Lines ferries are equipped with toilets, AC, TVs on the wall, life jackets under each seat.
- There are no shops or bars on board, please get some snacks and water before the trip if you need.
- All passengers are insured against accident.
- Hotline: +6638-488-999
- In case of cancellation or postpone please contact 12GO: +6696 658 1927
- Not allowed item on board: pets, vehicles, alcohol, any kind of weapons.
- If you traveling by bike, please disassemble it before boarding.
- Children up to 2 years old can travel free of charge.
How to Reach the Pier
Bali Hai pier is located at the end of Walking Street. At the end of the walking street, you will reach the big green port terminal on the left side. Alternatively, you can get a taxi or songthaew.
Make Advance Booking For Ferry, Bus, Van and Taxi
Bus Journey Pattaya Hua Hin
Bell Travel Company provides the bus service to Hua Hin from the Pattaya bus station. The bus journey takes five Hrs. 30Min. It is by far the cheapest mode of travel to Hua Hin. The ticket cost is 465THB.
Taxi Route Pattaya Hua Hin
It is the most expensive way of traveling. The travel time by taxi to Hua Hin is 4Hrs. 30Min. It will cost you 3600THB. Cost may vary a bit depending upon the pickup point.
Pattaya to Hua Hin by Van
If you are a large group, you can hire a van. A typical van has a capacity of 9Pax and it will cost you around 4650THB. It is also pet-friendly.