Overview South Africa Package Tour
Destination – South Africa
Cape Town City, Cape Town Peninsula, Oudtshoorn, Knysna, George, Johannesburg, Mabula Game Reserve, Kruger National Park
Duration – 11 Nights / 12 Days
Best time to Travel – The best time to travel Kruger National Park and most wildlife parks are from May to September as it is dry season and animals gather around waterholes and rivers.
May and September are wonderful because it is less cold and, especially in September, the wildlife viewing is excellent with pleasant temperatures and afternoon storms rarely interfere with the safari.
Hotel Info – ALL 3 & 4 STAR HOTELS
3 Nights at Hotel St Georges/Lagoon Beach – Cape Town
1 Night at Pearl of Oudtshoorn/Queens Hotel – Oudtshoorn
1 Night at Graywood/Knysna Log-Inn Hotel – Knysna
2 Nights at Mabula Game Lodged – Mabula Game Reserve
1 Night at Peermont Metcourt suite hotel – Johannesburg
2 Nights at Greenway Woods/Protea Kruger Gate – Kruger NP
1 Full day Game drives in Kruger National Park
Details of the Package
Day 1: Cape Town
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport for your South Africa Package Tour, transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Cape Town is one of the most popular long-haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you, you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa. Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town City Tour
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton and Sea Point and later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge and ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square.
A Cable Car Ride through Table Mountain Aerial Cableway takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance is included). Return to your hotel in Cape Town & overnight stay.
Day 3: Cape Town Peninsula Tour
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula Tour. This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it’s called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough.
Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Board on the Flying Dutchman Funicular Ride and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southernmost tip of the African continent.
Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon’s Town and know about the legend of Able Seaman Just Nuisance – the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel in Cape Town.
Day 4: Cape Town to Oudtshoorn Tour
After breakfast leave for Oudtshoorn. It is known as the Feather Capital of the World thanks to its huge Ostrich Industry. Visit a working Ostrich Farm and take pictures on board an Ostrich. On way, you will visit a Crocodile Park where you have an opportunity to take pictures with Cheetah.
In Oudtshoorn, you go underground to marvel at the icy formations in the Cango Caves, regarded as one of South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders. Check into hotel and spend rest of evening in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Oudtshoorn.
Day 5: Oudtshoorn to Knysna Tour
After breakfast, you leave for Knysna. Arrive in Knysna, later you will go on a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon. Enjoy an amazing view of the imposing sandstone ‘Heads’ which guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon, and the forests, marshes and pristine beaches surrounding it. After lunch (own account) spend the rest of the day discovering the joys of the town’s many art galleries, craft shops, and coffee bars. Afternoon, you check into the hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Knysna.
Day 6: Knysna – George – Johannesburg – Mabula
After breakfast leave for George for a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival in Johannesburg, you will be transferred to Mabula Game Lodge. Mabula Game Lodge offers a traditional outdoor experience for visitors wanting to brave the African Safari together with Kwafubesi Tented Safari Camp.
Guests have the chance to get up close and personal with nature and encounter a new dimension in bush life. Arrive and check in at the lodge. Later leave for afternoon game drive. Overnight at Hotel in Mabula Game Reserve.
Day 7: Mabula Game Reserve
Enjoy morning and afternoon game drive. Lunch and dinner will be served at the hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Mabula.
Day 8: Mabula to Johannesburg
After breakfast depart for Johannesburg. On arrival leave for a Gold Reef City Tour(No tour Monday and Tuesday) where you will see the reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. Activities include a Victorian fun fair, miners’ houses, brewery, pubs, restaurants, and stock exchange. You can watch molten gold being poured and take a trip down an old mine shaft. Tribal dancing adds to the fun. Return to hotel in Johannesburg.
Day 9: Joburg to Sun City
After breakfast transfer to Sun City. The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge man-made lake offering various water sports. Enjoy lunch at The Raj Indian Restaurant. Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves (entrance not included – Approx. ZAR 120 pp) or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City.
This magical city knows no limits – you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste. In the afternoon return to the hotel in Joburg. Overnight at Hotel in Joburg.
Day 10: Joburg to Kruger National Park
After breakfast transfer to Kruger National Park. The Kruger National Park in South Africa is one of the oldest and largest reserves in Africa. The park boasts a tremendous variety of game – The Big 5 and bird life in its numerous habitats.
You should see: elephant, giraffe, zebra, buffalo, warthog, lion, spotted hyenas, baboon, hippo, impala, kudu, vervet monkey, waterbuck, Tsessebe, wildebeest, bush baby, mongoose, duiker, steenbok, klipspringer, genet, bats. You may see: leopard, wild dog, cheetah, roan antelope, sable antelope, bat-eared fox, rhino, honey badger, porcupine, rebook, aardvark, aardwolf, civet, and caracal and serval suni. Arrive and check in the lodge. Overnight at Hotel in Kruger.
Day 11: Kruger National Park
Enjoy a full day game drive at Kruger National Park. Overnight at Hotel in Kruger.
Day 12: Kruger National Park to Johannesburg
After breakfast, transfer to Tambo International Airport for the flight back home.
Inclusions for South Africa Package Tour
- Meet and Greet Representation at the AirportFull day Cape
- Full day Cape Peninsula and half-day Mother City Tour in Cape TownAccommodation in standard rooms in above or similar hotels on bed and breakfast basis
- Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar hotels on bed and breakfast basis except for Mabula where it is on all meals basis
- All transfers and sightseeing on private basis in air conditioning vehicle day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon
- Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon
- Knysna LagoonAll entrance fees as per the itinerary with Cable Car ride
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Cable Car ride guided tour to Gold Reef City with a qualified
- A guided tour to Gold Reef City with a qualified English guide
- Game drives in Mabula Game LodgeDay trip to Sun City
- Day trip to Sun CityOne full day Game Drives in Kruger National Park
- One full day Game Drives in Kruger National Park
- All flights, porterage, and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out there own insurance before departing for South Africa
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out there own insurance before departing for South Africa.Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned.Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities.All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.Porterage at hotels and airports
- Porterage at hotels and airports.Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
Please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +91 702 1005 183.
Check HOT DEALS for other Countries