Overview Greece Honeymoon Tour Package with Santorini and Athens
Greece – Athens, Panathenaic Stadium, Prime Minister’s Residence, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, National Library, Constitution Square, Acropolis, Propylea, Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, The Parthenon, The new Acropolis Museum, Santorini.
Duration – 5 Nights / 6 Days
Pickup & Drop – Athens International Airport – Eleftherios Venizelos.
Athens – Best Western Museum (3 Star) / Hotel Titania (4 Star) / Hotel Royal Olympic – (5 Star) or Similar.
Santorini – Hotel Nikolas (3 Star) / Hotel Nautilus Dome (4 Star) / Hotel Splendour – (5 Star) or Similar.
Details of the Package
DETAIL GREECE | ATHENS | SANTORINI HONEYMOON TOUR PLAN FROM INDIA
Day 1 : Athens – The City of the Olympic
Arival at Eleftherios Venizelos Airport. Our transfer will be waiting for you at the airport. After boarding our luxurious air-conditioned vehicle, sit back and relax as the driver transports you safely, smoothly, and efficiently at your hotel.
By check in, you will receive our representative’s pack with your return voucher, name and contact information, date, time, and location of your transportation back to the airport on your departure date. Free time at leisure.
Day 2 : Athens City Tour (SIC basis)
First stop, the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896. Then we will continue and pass by the Prime Minister’s Residence (ex Royal Palace), guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniforms, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma).
Next stop, Acropolis with the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era – The new Acropolis museum.
Day 3 & 4 : Santorini with Famous Oia Sunset
Transfer to Piraeus Port, where by boat we will reach Santorini. Arriving by sea is the best way, as the full impact of the cliffs and Caldera are best seen from a boat. Check in at the hotel. Free time at leisure.
Day 5 : Santorini to Athens
After having your last breakfast with the magnificent “Caldera” overview you will have some free time for taking last pictures and shopping souvenirs.
Departure from Santorini and arrival at Piraeus – Athens. Transfer to hotel. Check in at the hotel & overnight stay.
Day 6 : Departure from Athens
Transfer to Eleftherios Venizelos airport for your flight back home having the best impressions from your trip.
- 3 Nights at Athens on B/B basis.
- Nights at Santorini on B/B basis.
- Private transfer airport – hotel in Athens – port.
- Transfer port – hotel in Santorini – port on sic basis.
- Private transfer port – hotel in Athens – airport.
- City tour with Acropolis and New Acropolis museum , by regular organized Coach tours with official English Speaking guide.
- Ferry boat economy ticket by Blue Star Ferries : Athens – Santorini – Athens.
- All above rates are per person and includes local taxes and VAT.
- Indian GST of 5% levied on total billing. From 1St April onwards.
- Flight fare.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Travel Insurance as per requirements.
- Items of personal nature, such as, laundry, telephone calls, and alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, etc.
- Any tours not specified within the above itinerary.
- Tipping for Tour Guide, Driver, etc. – clients own discretion.
- Early check-in.
- Other items not mentioned in the Tour Price INCLUDES list.
Terms and Conditions
- Mast Yatri reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
- Payment of 25% of Package Cost at the time of booking and balance within 7 days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount.
- This package is valid for min 8 pax. Less the 8 Pax Rs.1500/- per pax cost will increase.
Please send your quirie to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +91 702 1005 183.